Importance of Local Search Engine Optimization (SEO)The importance of ranking in local search is undeniable:
- It's clear that local SEO represents both an opportunity and an imperative for local businesses.
- If you can't be found online, there's a good chance you won't be found on the street. Local SEO doesn't just give an edge to brick-and-mortar local businesses today - it's a requirement.
Local searches lead to in-store visits and sales:
- Bottom line: high local search rankings = increased store traffic and revenue.
Improve your local search position for your local business in Croatia, Slovenia, Albania, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina using the latest Local SEO techniques so that customers can easily find you during their local searches when they’re most likely to buy.
Is your business missing from the map?
While writing the Adriatic Road Trip travel guide, I realized that that most of the businesses in Croatia and Slovenia are not listed on Google Maps. This lack of presence of businesses on Google Maps (and Google+ and Google Search) is even more prominent for Albania, Montenegro, and Bosnia and Herzegovina which have hardly any businesses listed on Google Maps and other Google platforms.
Without being on the map, how can anyone find your business? If your business depends on visits from tourists, how can you expect them to find you in real life, in a town and country they’re not familiar with, when they can’t even find you on the map?
3 Reasons why Local SEO is more important than ever
Reason 1: Google Local Pack rankings are displayed above all organic search results
Local search results are now displayed in a local 3-pack which is displayed above the organic search results.
Reason 2: Mobile devices now dominate
In May 2015, Google officially announced that searches on mobile devices surpassed searches on desktops. For mobile devices, Google’s main focus is on local search results.
Reason 3: Local searchers are ready to act
When people are searching for restaurants, they’re ready to go to the restaurant. Same is true for all other local businesses.
According to Google report on consumers' local search behavior:
- 4 in 5 consumers use search engines to find local information.
- Local searchers take action. 50% of consumers who conducted a local search on their smartphone visited a store within a day. Ranking in local search has a direct impact on a local business.
Get Found Locally with Adriatic Local SEOAdriatic Local SEO can help put you on the map so that everyone can find you!
Services we offer:
- Listing on Google Maps and other map platforms so that customers can find you.
- Set-up and optimization for Google My Business so that you show up in Google Search and Google Local Pack.
- Citation building for your business to improve your ranking.
- Citation audit to identify issues with your listing.
- Develop strategy for increasing number and quality of reviews.
- Set-up and optimization for social media accounts, such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Set-up and optimization for social review directories, such as TripAdvisor.
- Other SEO services.
Most popular local SEO service packages:
- Package 1: Set-up and optimization for Google My Business, including listing on Google Maps.
- Package 2: Package 1 + set-up of social media accounts + set-up in social review directories.
Our Unique Approach to Local SEO
We do not offer cookie-cutter solution:
- Every campaign is custom built for your business, keywords, and location.
- Multi-faceted approach: Complete audit + local citation building + rich media citations + social citations.
- 80%+ of our clients are on page 1 of Google results for one or more keywords.
- We don't just get you on page 1 of Google results, we keep you there.
Let’s Get Started with Local SEO
Ensure your site and content are optimized for local SEO. Start your local SEO strategy today to get a head start on the local competition.
Contact me for more information and to get started.