About the event
This event will take place October 26 - 30 in Zagreb.
The five day event, organized by FORUM Zagreb Congress Center, will be held under the auspices of the State Office for Croats Abroad in state institutions and in the same venue.
The mission of MEETING G2.1 is to help revitalize economy by gathering successful entrepreneurs, Croatian business people from abroad and entrepreneurs / project starters from the homeland. Successful representatives of second generation emigrants (G2) will be introduced to opportunities for economy investment in Croatia, while domestic entrepreneurs, employers and innovators will share the best international practices and meet successful Croatians from the entire world.
- To attract entrepreneurs and business people of Croatian descent and international companies with Croatian capital – invitations have been sent to Croatians living in more than 30 countries across the world.
- To attract entrepreneurs and project starters from Croatia.
- To present various opportunities and methods of investment in Croatia and EU funds.
- To network Croats from abroad with state agencies and private projects in Croatia.
- To present the legal framework for investing in Croatia and opportunities for use of EU funds.
- To create possibilities for signing preliminary contracts or conclude cooperation agreements between Croats from abroad and Croats from the homeland.
- To discuss and lay the foundations for the establishment of the Croatian World Chamber of Commerce.
Full program: http://www.meeting-g2.com/en/doc/program.pdf.
Additional information and registration: http://www.meeting-g2.com/en.