If you're traveling in Croatia by car, make use of HAK's (Hrvatski Autoklub; Croatian Auto Club) newly updated, interactive road map.
HAK's interactive map features:
- Choose from three different map platforms: Mireo, Google Maps, and Bing Maps
- Choose from four languages: Croatia, English, German, and Italian
- Calculate mileage and costs of fuel for your trip
- Calculate costs of road tolls for your trip
- Calculate costs of ferries for your trip
- See webcams throughout Croatia
- Find parking locations, bus stations, railway stations, airports, and ferry ports
- Find gas stations (by brand) and auto centers
- Find ATMs, banks, and shopping
- Find kiosks, post offices, police stations, and healthcare services
- Find campsites, local tourist boards, country tourist boards, national parks, nature parks, UNESCO sites, and lighthouses
- Find accommodations
- See weather forecasts
Link to HAK's interactive map: http://map.hak.hr.
HAK's map is also available (FREE) as an app on iPhone and iPad, Android, and Windows smartphones and tablets.
Make use of this great, free resource as your go road tripping through Croatia.